Saturday, February 5, 2011

With Valentine's Day is just around the corner...

I decided to stop procrastinating and start on my Valentine cards for the hubby and the family. So here you have the first one...


I left the inside of the card blank for now until I decide who it's going to go to. I stamped the cutest stamps in the back, one is "XO" that I purchased at Hobby Lobby and right below it is one that says "hand made by" purchased at Michael's, but the picture was not coming out right. Hopefully I find better light next time and show you guys.

I am satisfied with the way it turned out! I hope you guys like it and it inspires someone:O)

Here is a list of the materials that I used...

-Playtime Cricut Cartridge for the background
-Home Decor cartridge for the sentiment
-Red, blue, pink, and purple cardstock from HL
-Heart printed paper
-V-Day ribbon from HL
-Black, white, and red gel pens
-V-Day stamp "XO" from hobby lobby
-"hand made by" stamp from Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment